If you are outside of the fulfillment area, you may return your order independently. The return shipment would need to be independently arranged and all associated costs covered by the customer.
Assisted Return (Limited Availability)
If you are within the fulfillment area, you can request an assisted return in which case the carrier will collect the order for return. This would be a curbside collection only. The equivalent of the standard outbound shipping fee would be reduced from the product refund. Additional fees may be applicable if additional services are required. Please contact our team to see if you are within the fulfillment area. The products need to be received back to our warehouse within 30 days from the delivery or pick-up date. As soon as the returned product(s) are received back to our warehouse in good condition our team will issue your refund. In order to process your return as quickly as possible we ask that your order number be clearly marked on all boxes for our warehouse team. We are only able to issue refunds via the original method used for payment on the order. If the original method of payment is no longer available, we would be happy to issue a store credit equal to the amount of the refund. Custom orders, products marked as Final Sale, and any part(s) orders are not able to be returned or refunded. Any item marked as ‘Final Sale’; is not covered by our usual policy We stand behind the quality of products we sell. While cases are rare, damages and defects do happen once in a while.
- Inspect item upon delivery. If you need to store your items for an extended period of time, such as during construction or renovation, please be sure to inspect the product before moving them into storage as the (3) day claims window will still apply.
- If damage is noted, accept delivery and sign off with the carrier ‘damaged upon arrival’
- Photograph the item and packaging. If the affected piece is an upholstered product please photograph the PI label, which is located at the underside of the product.
- If an item or part is structurally damaged and completely unusable, refuse delivery of the damaged item or part only.
- Do not refuse undamaged items or parts, you are responsible for all redelivery costs, including but not limited to storage fees.
- To file a claim log into your account and select Claims. Select Create a New Claim to complete the web form.
- Claims received in excess of (3) calendar days beyond the delivery will not be accepted.
- Photographs must be clear and attached to your claim within (3) calendar days.
- We will send a replacement via Standard Shipping, offer a blemish discount, or offer local repair reimbursement at our discretion. In the event of a replacement, items with structural damage and/or determined unusable will be fully replaced with an in-stock item where possible; items with aesthetic blemishes will be subject to a custom order replacement.
- The customer may be responsible for any labor and/or shipping of parts/(s)
- WIZMODERN’s furniture is for indoor use only, unless explicitly specified, and as such will not cover the costs for damaged or defective items if the furniture was made damaged or defective as a result of customer negligence.
- If you do not accept any of our solutions to the case, you will be responsible for the safe return of the items (s) under our return policy.
- In the event WIZ deems all resolution attempts have failed, WIZ reserves the right at any time to cancel and refund the damaged or defective item in full, less all associated shipping charges.
- All items marked as Final Sale are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for other items as they are sold in the condition as is. Final Sale items are exempt from regular store policy and are only covered by WIZ Limited Warranty for 90 calendar days. Strictly no exceptions will be made for Final Sale items.
a. Cancellation – Unshipped
You can cancel your order for a full refund before the order is set up for shipment. Please note that this does not apply to Custom Orders.
b.Cancellation – Shipped
You can cancel your order once it has been set up for shipment, however, please be aware that the costs of both outbound and return shipping will be reduced from your refund amount. Please note that this does not apply to Custom Orders.
c.Cancellation - Custom Orders
Once a custom order has entered production and moved to ‘In Production’ status all costs of production have been incurred and therefore a cancellation is no longer possible, and balance paid cannot be refunded. If a cancelled order contains a voucher, this voucher is considered void and will not be reinstated. If an order is cancelled from which a voucher was generated, the refund amount will be adjusted accordingly. If you have already received your order, please refer to the Return Policy above as a cancellation is no longer available.